*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, May 15

A Little Praise Just Cuz I'm Excited

Sooo...I just wanted to say that I got a B on my anatomy final. It was super scary and I honestly walked out of there thinking that I had just failed my anatomy class...so when I saw the B grade...I was a little more than ecstatic! So pretty much school is going great. I love it so much. This week has been kinda hard because we are having a bunch of finals because its the end of our first quarter! YAY I can't believe that its already almost done. Only two more to go and I'll be a professional massage therapist! Yeah everyone should be way excited because massages are fabulous and I love them more every day! Up until I get my license everyone gets free massages but once I do they will just have to be like way discounted...(like normally they're $50-$80, but I doubt I'll charge more than like $15 for my family) Well I love you guys! Thanks for all your support in everything!

5 comments:

  1. Today, I want mexi fries....and you know whats really hard about that fact. There are no TacoTimes in Missouri. So, what's a girl to do? I know...get a milkshake! Miss your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to Go!! Bragging Rights are definitely in order. Keep up all that hard work, honey. It was fun to see you and Tim last night. You always make me laugh!!
    Love You,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gunna charge us?! What the wad! That's so not fair. I hardly ever get to see you...the least you could do is give me a massage for free! j/k That's so awesome Jade...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my holy french fries!!! GUESS WHAT! Well, you already know cuz I told you the other day but I'm just so freaking excited! We're gonna buy a house! *dances around* Yes ma'am....I'm gonna be a home owner! Oh p.s. can you puhleeeeze rub my feet, you master massager you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really really need to post something new so I can comment somewhere else...okay!? So, Jake wanted me to update you on what was going on with the whole josh craziness. 1. Jake wasn't planning on going, then Josh calls and is like, hey, I want you to be my best man so you have to come to utah. 2. We're freaking out...cuz no dinero. 3. We realize plane tickets are now $300, and are trying to save some cash by not having to get him a hotel room...so thats why he wanted to know if he could crash at your place. So, thats what I know...oh, and 4. The wedding is in SLC.

    ReplyDelete