April 23, 2007 My beautiful baby nephew Luke Jason Faas was born. He is beautiful and I love him to pieces. Its great. I love just spending hours out of the day holding him and kissing his face. It makes me so baby hungry...but I don't think that will be happening anytime soon!

I'm almost positive he was very lucky to get his Aunt Jade's lips. Look at those beauties..I just wanna squeeze them and kiss his face all over! I've never been an aunt before so this is a first for me. But I really do think Luke is a lucky kid to be my nephew! And I just love him so much.
BAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I miss your freakin face! I love you, I love you I love you. I forgot a comma. Oh well. Tell Jess I'm totally holding you guys to coming out here. Like tomorrow. Luke is adorable and he had to get those lips somewhere besides his mother and father. Because, well...they're the non-existant lip duo. But I love you and I miss you like nutso!
ReplyDeleteOk, Just a little note from Grandma Wendy. (In other words your mom)Hi Cutie!! Love Your Blog. I'll have to start one too. But just for the record, Luke has Lacy's lips. Lacy is the one with the upper lip that arches way on up there just like Lukes. Look again Sweetie,
ReplyDeleteLove You Lots and Lots,Mom