*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, May 12

The Adventures Of....

I spent a fabulous four days in California visiting Lacy, Jason, and Luke. We had a great time and it was so fun to get to see him for the first time. I think he looks so much like Lacy its crazy. Some day I'll get Lacy's baby picture on here and everyone can see what I'm talking about. So after all the jazz of seeing the nephew and the UNprego sister I got to go get Tim at the airport cuz he was coming home from his cruise. It was great to get to see him again. I just missed him a lot and he makes me so happy. We then got to spend the next 9 hours in a car driving home (back to UTAH) with JB. And yes we all three were cramed into my tiny little ford escort..and yes we had suitcases and my huge massage table. So that was pretty fun! I think JB had the best time out of all of us.
Yes his head is cramed under the suitcase....and I'm pretty sure he stayed like that for a few hours....like 5 or something. It was pretty fantastic!
Tim and I had a fun time too! He's such a cuite....and I know what you mean Misty..I think its a guy thing..they just like that pained look like "GET ME OUT OF HERE" Its just kinda funny I think!

3 comments:

  1. Okay...I'll send you pictures of when you were out here if you send me one of those with J.B.'s head under the suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I changed my posting name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I just love you. Tell that Tim guy Jake and I need to approve so he has to come see us. Tomorrow works for me. :o) OOOOOH...sorry about not answering last night...My phone hates having good signal when I'm in bed so it didn't ring. Besides I was watching the TELE. My kid is sleeping and it RULES!

    ReplyDelete