*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, December 7

*Christmas Time*

Tim's Pictures 006I am so happy its Christmas Time. I am actually on top of things this year…kind of. I have all of my decorations up including the tree, finished 90% of my shopping, and ordered my Christmas cards. Now if only I can get those babies sent out on time. Usually they end up coming for the new year =] but hopefully I can get them addressed and mailed in a decent amount of time. SO thrilled about finding Tim’s old camera last night. I went around taking pictures of all my Christmas stuff this year. I ordered a cute blanket, nativity, and some signs from Seagull Book that I’m still waiting for. They were supposed to be here today but have yet to show…I’m a little excited about it lol. This year has been a rollercoaster ride..along with the last. Although we haven’t had quite the excitement of last year we still are looking forward to some stability..someday maybe!Tim's Pictures 030 Tim just got transferred down to the Provo Sizzler. NOT happy about it. There are definitely some pros and cons but mostly he hates it. Basically that store is falling apart and Tim doesn’t want to be the one to pick up the pieces. I applied for a new position. I have an interview tomorrow. It would still be for IHC but it would be at the Provo hospital instead of Orem. Which is closer to home, and it wouldn’t be graveyards anymore. So we’ll see how that goes. It finally started snowing! Seriously I thought it would never come. And now it hasn’t stopped. Its a good thing but kinda bad at the same time because they never plow our neighborhood and its soooo icy! Its super scary. The old blue cruiser is still dead. We finally got it running again and then it was just a matter of getting it registered (6 months past due) but when we started it up the other day to take it in..no bueno. It wouldn’t start AGAIN. So now we have basically Tim's Pictures 019been out of a car for about 7 months. It is so hard only having one car especially when we both work full time and its a 30 min commute to work for both of us. We are just crossing our fingers that we get a decent tax return and can get something cheap…but not too cheap. I really don’t want to deal with the same problems again. CARS! Can’t live with them. Can’t live without them. Counting down the days till Christmas! Can’t believe its already here!

 

      Tim's Pictures 023      Tim's Pictures 024Tim's Pictures 026Tim's Pictures 028Tim's Pictures 025

These are my super cute snowman plates. The small ones go on my kitchen table and the big one is on a stand on the counter. I am a little obsessed with snowmen. They’re my fav! I even have them on my tree.

 

Tim's Pictures 007

This is how I look pretty much every day these days =]

Tim's Pictures 033

 

One of my nativities. This one is from my mom. She just gave it to me this year. Its gorgeous and I love it. I think my sister Lacy has the same one. I also just ordered a new one from Seagull Book. I’ll get a pic of it when it comes.

 

And my penguin rug from Kohls. Love it! One of my fav investments this year. Its in front of my kitchen sink.

Tim's Pictures

3 comments:

  1. How fun jade! I'm so glad you found your camera! I love your tree & gorgeous Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade you crack me up, I'm so happy that you have a working camera cause I love your pictures, TJ is so,so cute by the way, getting so big and handsome. I hope you guys can find a good deal on a car, I would say come here cause there is a great dealer here that is lower than anywhere else you'll go and I guarantee that. But Cedar is such a long drive for a car :( oh well. So good to see your all your pics again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see all is well! Your decor is darling!

    ReplyDelete