SO while my camera was MIA I was able to get some cute pictures with my phone. I had completely forgotten about them until I was looking through my phone the other night. There are a lot more than I remembered!
Aunt Lacy sent a package to Grandma Wendy. It had lots and lots of paper in it that was just WAY to fun to play with!
Grandma Lisa has a fun pony! TJ even knows how to bounce it. Its hilarious. He’s still a little small for it and I’m afraid to just let him play on it because he’ll probably take a tumble off the side. Its adorable tho!
Oh that flash is bright!
Tim “borrowed” his mom’s wig/hat. Let me just say he looked incredibly TrAiLeR TrAsH! That mullet is WICKED .
Daddy played in the 3rd annual Turkey Bowl on Thanksgiving. Once again it was a blowout and Daddy’s team won! GO DAD! It was a chilly day but we were bundled up and there wasn’t any snow yet.
*Turkey Bowl Champs*
I promise I put him down for a nap with a diaper on. I guess in the tossing and turning of falling asleep he decided it was more comfortable w/o one. I had to wake him up and put it back on (and some clothes) just incase there was a little accident.
Out to dinner with Grandma Lisa and Mommy! So Yummy!
Hanging out with Daddy on the houseboat. WE LOVE LAKE POWELL!
hahaha! I love the naked picture...Luke's done that before...sorta...The diaper was only off one leg. Now, he just strips and races through the house, laughing as I try and catch him.
ReplyDeleteokay, love the naked baby picture. so cute.
ReplyDelete