*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, December 15

LOVE MY JOB

2 SO. I am glad I have a job. But. Seriously. WHY am I the only one who does it right? It doesn’t make sense. Anyone looking at this would think.. “hmm maybe that needs to be taken out”. NOPE. I’m pretty sure everyone thinks “Jade will take it out” LOVE THAT! And I also love that it took me 3 loads to get all this garbage and laundry out. So. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Jade, I'm so sorry! That's crap that everyone can't take part and help and just decided to leave it all for you!! :( Are you still working at Sizzler's or is that at a hospital?

    ReplyDelete