YAY!!!! I found Tim’s old camera downstairs. We have TONS of junk in the basement that desperately needs to be cleaned out but luckily we have procrastinated. If we had gone down and cleaned everything out I’m sure we would have thrown this baby away.
The lens gets stuck and doesn’t focus sometimes. Last thing Tim knew it wouldn’t even turn on. BUT when I tried it out tonight it worked like a champ! So glad. Still bummed about losing ours. If only I had the memory card..I would settle for that. But oh well. Hopefully it will turn up. This will work for now!
*Just For You*
“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Monday, December 7
*I HAVE A CAMERA*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment