*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, June 13

YAY!

We moved into our house on Monday. We were supposed to move on Friday but there was something that had to be fixed before we could move in. But it all worked out and we were able to finally move in! Here are some pics so you can get an idea of what our house looks like :D

I tried to get a pic of the front...but the sun was totally in my face...
This one's pretty good :D

Kitchen area
Dining Area
Family Room..until the basement is finished :D
Hallway from the front door Front Living Room..no furniture for that room yet lol
Guest/Delila's Bathroom
Guest/Delila's/Baby's Bedroom

Master Bedroom..still looking a little bit scary...but its getting there

Master Bathroom

Walk-In ClosetMilo posing for the camera

Oh no.......

You are sooooo busted....

Good thing you are so dang cute!

So thats basically everything. The house is great and we are so excited to have a place of our own! I have my first...yes I said first...dr's appointment on Monday...I'm a terrible person. But I'm pretty excited about it. I'm kinda hoping that they will do an ultrasound and tell me what I'm having since I'll almost be 18 weeks...I know thats a little early but maybe if I play like I don't really know how far along I am they will do one.....maybe..... :D Tim has about 3 weeks left with his manager training and then he will be managing at either Orem or the Provo Sizzler. It will be sooooo nice when he doesn't have to make the 45 min drive to and from Sandy everyday. Thats kinda lame right now, but it will be worth it in the end. Well not much else going on here at the Ranagan's....

6 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! Congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a lot of fun Jade. Good luck at your doctors appointmant also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh everything looks SO nice all moved in...I love it! I'm so excited for you guys...I hope they'll give you an ultrasound on monday, too...fingers crossed! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jade, How fun! Your own home! Now say that three times... Lucky you to be all moved in... and way before two days before delivery... by the time little Ranagan gets here I'm sure you will be all settled. We sure love you and miss you.
    ~Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Jade:
    Congrats on the house and the new baby news!!! You will absolutely love being a mom!!! Well i hope you don't mind but i added you to my blog. I was soo excited when i found you!! I think i did it through friends, hope you don't mind!!!
    Oh and by the way i really like the pics. of your house!! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house is so cute! I love it that is so fun. Hope everything is going good.

    ReplyDelete