*Just For You*
“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Jade, you look so cute! Congrats, again!
ReplyDeletehow cute, you're just BARELY showing. that's so cute!!!! what are you hoping it will be since you probably haven't found out just yet??? or do you know?
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! So when do you get to find out what it is? Are you hopeing for a boy or girl?
ReplyDeleteHey are you and tim going to be going go Nephi for the 4th?
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! I'm going to make fun of you forever now! But only because I'm the best sister ever...and I have to keep you humble. I'm so totally excited for you to have a baby! AHHHH!
ReplyDeletep.s. I think it's a girl
ReplyDeleteBAH!!!!!!!!!! You are so cute, I can't even handle it. When are you due again? I'm ready for that baby to be here!
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful!!! You girls are disgusting... and what a pretty, high baby bump! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete~Auntie K.
You're so TINY still! It's cute! Hey congrats on your house too! I want one... Hope to get one someday! :)
ReplyDelete