*Just For You*
“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Thursday, June 5
WE CLOSED!
We closed on our house today!!!! YAY! I can't believe that it is all finished. Things have just been falling into place and now we get to move in to our new house TOMORROW! HAHA I'm so super excited and can't believe we'll actually be there...its totally nuts and I don't really know where to start with everything lol. I promise I'll take pictures tomorrow while we're moving stuff in so we can see everything. YAY!!!! WE HAVE A HOUSE :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteJade... Hey it's Amanda Coombs from Sizzler! I found you through Meagan's blog... you look so great! Congrats on the house and being prego! Both are so awesome! You'll love being a mommy... it's the best! Well, just wanted to say hi!
ReplyDelete~Amanda
Congrats!!! Brandon and Andrea closed on Friday too!! Brandon is all moved in but Andrea won't be there until she finishes school on the 19th of this month. Hurray to all of you. Misty will be next.
ReplyDeleteLove you all, Aunt Renee
Hey good luck on moving in today. that is so exciting for you guys that you get your own house congrats. I want to come down and see it when your all done moving in. If you need help with decorating or anything let me know I would love to help ya.
ReplyDeleteThat's so excited I saw the pictures before, Congrats I can't wait til me and Russ get a house!
ReplyDeleteWe saw your house, it looks so good! Congrats!
ReplyDelete