
We spent my 21st birthday at the Manti Pageant. That was so much fun! I hadn't been in probably 5 or 6 years so it was great to go see it all again. Its so funny because I have so many memories of seeing it when I was younger...but I swear on my life it used to be like 3 hours long. I guess thats how it feels to an 8 year old lol...but we had such a great time and I was sooo happy that Tim was able to come with us. :D

*HAPPY 21 TO ME*

Here's the whole gang...sadly Delila couldn't come :( She really missed out.

YAY temple pic!

J.B. looking as studly as usual.

Charlie "not" picking his nose..he's a good lookin kid

Mom and Dad's temple pic!

The boys got a bit restless......

So much man love going around...J.B. is totally being smashed
I love the Manti Temple. Yes those are angels on the right.....thats pretty normal.
Oh my gosh...you know who I went to that with the last time I went... RICHARD!! hahahahahaha you remember him. Oh boy... funny. That was a LONG time ago, wow.
ReplyDeleteJade these are great pictures! It looks like everyone had such a good time! I love the ones of you and Tim and your mom and dad in front of the temple... oh, and especially the night shot of the temple... Spectacular!!!
ReplyDelete~Auntie K.
If you say Auntie K real fast and run it all together it sounds like Antique and that is what I am beginning to feel like with all you girls having babies... how in the heck did we all get old enough to be Grandmas... not that being a Grandma isn't totally great mind you... but you get the picture.
ReplyDelete