*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, January 31

:( :( :(

So.....my house got taken off the market...I'm kinda bummed. I guess they decided to rent it to a family member who needed a place to stay......BUT!!!! We found another one haha. There honestly are sooooo many houses for sale in Utah County. It's super nice and its in Pleasant Grove which is about 5-10 min. away from where we live right now. Its really cute and we're going to take a tour of it tomorrow morning! YAY!


If you want to check out the house heres a website :)



SO not much else really has been going on. We've just been working and looking at houses and stuff. Tim is starting school in May so that should be really exciting. He's still planning on going into chiropractic which is hard because then we will have to move out of the state in about 4-5 years. We're not really looking forward to that, but it should be alright.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I think that house is even cuter then the first one! It'll be so much fun! Looks like it has a nice big yard! that'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one better too! Everything always happens for a reason I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you were sad, but now you are way over the top with reason to be. Yeah for getting a new home! You get to decide all the special things that will make it yours!

    Love & miss you to pieces sweetpea!
    Auntie K.

    ReplyDelete