*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, January 1

Mi Familia


This is my family. We all are pretty good looking. I think we did pretty good considering I was the photographer, and we took it in our living room. We decided that we're all a bunch of whities and probably needed some sun...but hey it was the end of December so who cares right! Love yall ;)

6 comments:

  1. I think your all beautiful... Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're all beautiful too, Auntie K...Thanks! Happy New Year Jade and Tim!! Hugs and Kisses from Cali! Muach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you all look great! I haven't seen your little brothers in forever, they look so big and grown up! I've been out of the loop! You cute little married couple! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful. I like the red and grey. It's great to get everyone together once the kids start getting married off. It doesn't happen so often anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so cute and I miss you all!!! I know you've had this up forever now, but I was just looking at the pic again and noticed your Dad's signature "uhhh, what's goin on?!" look. Cracks me up... Miss you sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate the way i look in this picture...when are you going to update...i miss seeing new pics of whats goin on in your life...oh! mom told me about the new job! how exciting! congrats!

    ReplyDelete