http://www.seasonsalonanddayspa.com
Ok now awesome thing #2
Tim is getting a new job also! His dad Mike works for Sprint and kind of put in a good word for him. The store in American Fork is hiring. Tim has gone and spoken to the manager there and he is VERY interested in having Tim work for them. Its such an amazing job and if he lands it we will be set! He will be paid salary and they start at $25,000 a year...and on top of that he has the opportunity to make an extra $5,000 commission. We are praying so hard that he will be able to get this job. It would be absolutely amazing! They offer insurance and up to $5,000 a year tuition reimbusment which is incredible! Tim is starting school in May so if we were able to get this life would be GOOD!
Ok.......awesome thing #3
Tim and I are getting a HOUSE! BLAH! Yeah things are kind of moving at a fast pace for us (don't worry...not that fast...no babies :) yet......) We sat down and figured out how much we would be making with my new job and him still at Sizzler. We already pay close to $900 a month just on rent..and we have plenty to spare that could transfer over to a house payment. We have been talking to a lender and they have figured that if we got a house for around $200,000 our payments would be just over $1100. We're pretty excited about everything and are keeping our fingers crossed that it will all work out. This is a picture of the house we will probably be getting!!!! YAY!!!!!

Well I love you all and am missing everyone like crazy! I hope to see everyone soon cuz I miss you all! LOVE YOU
Jade that's so exciting! Thanks for the post, it was way good to hear from you! Congrats on your marriage and getting a house soon, and your new job! wow! Lots of exciting things. We'll have to get together sometime so I can show you my little baby =) Still can't believe I'm a mom! Good luck with everything! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYay for you! I'm still just hoping to get a two-bed, two-bath apt. within the next few months...hopefully...we'll see! I'm so excited for you! Congrats on the new job! Pray for you every day...Love You Lots!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations on EVERYTHING! I need to call you so bad huh!??! Tell Jess I said HOOORAY too and give her big hugs for me! Good luck with all the house stuff yay! And I hope all works out with Tim's new job. Love you guys tons!
ReplyDeleteJade,
ReplyDeleteGo to google loan calculator... put in 200,000.00 for a 30 yr fixed rate mortgage at 6% it comes out to 1800.00 a month before taxes and insurance. You can look this up on any house you're interested in, it's pretty cool. I am way happy for you too! You go girl!
So exciting Jade! I am so jealous the house looks beyond cute! It's going to be so much fun having your own home! Good Luck and Lots of love!
ReplyDelete