hey everyone! so I am alive I promise....things have been super crazy with wedding stuff all the time and then dealing with living with a boy! *WEIRD*..but its pretty cool and I kinda like him so its all ok i guess.Lots of fun things have been happening. I'll start with HONEYMOON! We went to Disneyland and it ROCKED. We had such a great time...but as our luck would have it with cameras we forgot the charger to Delila's camera (cuz neither of us have one *lame*) so we have like one days worth on our digital and the rest is all on disposable cameras so who knows how those will turn out. I'm waiting to go pick them up at Walmart tomorrow so hopefully I can get them on here sometime this weekend.
I have a job! A real job! Its pretty neat. Tehnically I haven't started yet. I'm waiting for my license to get here. Its only a matter of time and then the real work begins! I've just been picking up shifts at the Sizz these last couple of weeks so we're not totally broke!
Our apartment ROCKS! We got so many things from everyone. It was amazing! I really love my family so much and I really realized how awesome they can be with everyting that was taken care of for the Wedding! I couldn't believe it! I just love you guys!
Well Tim is everything I imagined a husband being and I love him so much. He's so great and I'm so lucky to get to spend every day with him. We're kinda spoiled right now cuz we get to spend like all day together pretty much...soon he will start school and I'll be working full time..and then we'll be lucky if we get to see each other before we both crash into bed.
Well its good to be back and I finally got my computer at our apartment and we finally have internet..so hopefully I can keep this thing updated. I love you guys. And I miss you all already! LOVES!
Yay!!!! Jadies back! Loved the wedding shots... gimme more... they are awesome.
ReplyDeleteMarriage to the right person is wonderful!!! Glad to know you are back. Have fun. Love, Auntie R.
ReplyDeleteYAY! I'm so happy to see that one member of my family is on the ball...now...where's mom?? I'm so glad you're happy...you look so happy!! I love you so much!
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYAYZAAYAYAYAYA I don't know what's with the random Z in the middle, but I I'm too lazy to delete it. I love yer face. Hope Tim isn't partying too much...whores and gamblin. haha, jk. Anyways, miss you!
ReplyDeleteHey Jade! I am so happy for the both of you! Marriage is so great, there is nothing better then having your best friend with you all the time! My word of wisdom to the newlyweds is... Never go to bed mad....stay up and fight! Clothes optional! hehe Jesica Lindsay
ReplyDeleteI was looking at some of the pictures of your wedding on Lacy's blog and I realized that you and I both had the same wedding dress! The one with the rinestone beltbuckel! Isn't it fun! If I had know you could have just had mine! Jesica
ReplyDelete