*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, November 28

*Hey Hey*

So. I have a bunch of really awesome pictures of Tim and I at Disneyland and the beach on our honeymoon, but I forgot to check the little box at Walmart to say that I wanted a cd with my pictures so I could put them on here...so sorry...no honeymon pictures yet! lol...I'm going to try to take the negatives to them and see if they can get me a picture cd from those...so keep your fingers crossed...or else you'll just have to pretend you know what I'm talking about when I say Disneyland ROCKED!

Thats All

5 comments:

  1. You bum! What were you thinking?! Oh well, I guess I'll survive. Miss yer face. I really will send you my crappy camera if you want, haha. But you'll hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! make me laugh! it's okay, i've seen disneyland...hope you're having a great holiday season! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I need your mailing address...of course, i guess i could just bring your christmas letter when i come to visit...but i want to mail it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH! mom told me that you were sick! how are you doing?! i'm sorry about all that...sucks pretty much...wish i was there feeding you soup and stuff like a big sister should do...hee hee...no really, i hope you're feeling better...love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness I hope you're feeling better!!! I'm so sorry you were dying! It sounds like it's a good thing Lisa made you go to the hospital. Poor you! We should play phone tag tho, oh, and I need your address for Christmas Cards!...I'm signed in as Jake but it's really me...

    ReplyDelete