*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, November 22

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Yay its Turkey Day. So we started off the day at the big turkey bowl. What this consists of is about 20+ guys that all get together and have a huge football tournament. It was really great! Tim's team did awesome. They play 5 on 5 with two games going. They ended up winning their game and it was so fun to watch.

So the last two days I have been puppy sitting. Tim and I offered to sit Crowdin while my family went to Idaho. Its been great. He's been kinda nervous that mom and dad left him, but he seems to be adjusting. The hardest thing was last night he wanted to sleep in our bed sooo bad and thats the one place Tim doesn't want him going. It was pretty sad kicking him off the bed like five or six times..so then I finally made him sleep in the family room, but he kept coming back and whinning at our door. I think tonight will be better! :)

We had Thanksgiving at Tim's Grandma and Grandpa Lires' house today. The food was great! There were about 35 to 40 people who showed up and their house is probably smaller than my parents in Nephi so that made for an interesting time. We had a lot of fun.

Well I'm glad I got to spend my first Thanksgiving with my husband, but I still miss you all very much. I am so thankful for my amazing family, and all the people who are there everyday cheering us on. I love you guys! I'm so thankful for my fabulous husband. He is absolutely amazing and I never imagined that I could be so happy! I am thankful for this amazing time in which we live. I love the gospel and the amazing gift of the atonement. I can't wait to go to the temple to be sealed to my incredible husband. I love you all and am so thankful that you are a part of my life!

*HAPPY THANKSGIVING*

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jadie! I just love you guys! Happy Thanksgiving, give Tim our love too!!! I miss you and am so glad all your dreams have come true, you deserve it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jade, I so glad to see you so happy, because you deserve the best! I can't wait to meet up with you guys sometime and you can meet Daniel and I can meet Tim! Jesica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and miss you! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I'm glad things are going great! You've been through so much...You deserve the best! Your Cali fam loves you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sooo much for keeping Crowdin for us for Thanksgiving... That made our stay in Rexburg much nicer... I can't imagine what Heather's little indians would do to him (and I can imagine what he might do in return.) So, yes, that was a great treat... to know he was with someone who loved him and wouldn't pull on his ears or tail or come hurtling out of the sky and land on him. (You and Tim didn't do that, did you??) Anyway, LOVE YOU Both!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete