*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, September 20

GUESS WHAT I HAVE!!!!

PICTURES!!! YAY! SO Tim and I took our engagement pictures today...heres just a few of my favorites...pick yours!!!!














13 comments:

  1. Ok... all I can say is WOW!!! Those are absolutely spectacular! They are all so beautiful and romantic. Yeah! for you... love you to pieces and can't wait to see you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh jade you look so beautiful...i totally cried...hee hee...i love every single picture! i can't believe how grown up we all are! ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!! They're all so good, what to choose?!?! Umm I like the kissy one where you're holding his face and the other one where you're staring at eachother...ya, that one. Ummm.... I love you, and they're amazing, and I'm waiting on my dang-dang invite, by that I mean an official in the mail one...I'm a bridesmaid (or matron as my mom points out...ya I'm old) dangit, I get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heads up oh cute one, your mom just bought Misty & Gid's tickets to Utah with my assistance. I technically purchased them with her money. That's the best way, I should try it more often... jk...

    Love you... Misty will be there on Oct. 19th at 10:45 in the a.m... She has to be at the airport with Gid at 5:30 in the a.m... are we crazy or what?

    any who... love you cutie patootie
    ~Auntie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!! They are beautiful. Can't wait to see the invitations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last comment from Richardson's random's was actually from me your Aunt Renee who is still learning how to use this thing. Your pictures are GORGEOUS!!!!!! I can't wait for the announcements. Love ya lots. Hang in there during all the stress and stuff - that is really all it is. You will survive and it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what the heck... I wrote the last richardson's randoms post... Aunt Nee is loopy... jk... love you - Auntie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok. I am NOT loopy - just blog-illerate. It really came up in my name (the first short one) but I got it all mixed up!!! Anywho, the pictures are great. Invites soon?! HA HA.

    Love ya, Aunt Renee

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Jade! wow, you look so adorable in these pics! I'm so excited for you guys, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA! I can't believe you're married...I'm all weirded out now...so are you going to make a new blog or keep this one...personally i like this one...just say 'a day in the life of Jade and Tim'...i think that's pretty good...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jade and Tim,
    Now that all the madness of wedding preparations is over, I suppose we should get back into blogging our life stories. I'm so proud of you two...and love you both. Take Care, Love Mom...

    PS See me at my post... I promise something will be arriving via blog soon... Maybe even today!! Woo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah...mom lied...i told her i'm not checking her blog anymore...

    ReplyDelete