*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, March 1

FINALLY!


Tim and I have been waiting for this day for almost 18 months! But its finally here...again :D We are getting sealed March 31st in the Manti temple. I know its kind of short notice but we had some trouble getting our temple classes set up and now that we finally are in them we want to get sealed as soon as we're done. NO MORE WAITING! We are so thrilled and can't believe its finally going to happen. Love you all so much and thank you for your love and support!! Whoo Hoo!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, so unless planets collide... I'll be there. Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys and I need to call you! WAHOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade~ I am soooo excited for you both!! Congrats!! :) You are going to LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you guys. It will be a great experience to have TJ there with you.

    Love you guys, Aunt Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete