*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, March 22

WE ARE ALIVE!

Wow I know I've been kinda lame with the whole blog thing lately but we've just been busy busy busy! We just got back from our Spring Break vaca in Vegas this week. We had such a fun time. We cruised down Tuesday night and got there at 4 in the morning haha. It was a fun drive and we crashed as soon as we got to the resort. My parents have a timeshare so we just pretty much bum the room off of them haha. We went with our friends Mike, Meagan, Dustin, and Jaci. Delila came also along with TJ, Tim, and myself....yes we took our 6 month old baby to Vegas! Is that bad? He did really great and we actually saw a lot of people with their little ones there. I was quite suprised. I thought we would be the only ones. He just rode around in the stroller and saw the sites lol. I love Vegas but man I wouldn't want to stay there for too long. A few days of it and I'm ready to come home. It's mostly just hanging out on the strip that starts to wear on you. There is so much crazy stuff that goes on down there..but theres so many fun things also. We rode The Manhattan Express at New York New York, AND we rode all three of the rides on the Stratosphere. It was AMAZING! We rode them all at night and it seriously was so much fun. I have some great pics but I have to dig out my camera to get them on here. Hopefully I'll get all the unpacking done in the next day or two (fingers crossed) so I can post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment