*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, July 23

ITS A BOY!!!!!!

Yep I'm having a beautiful baby boy!!! I found out on friday and I have some great ultrasound pictures....things have been kinda crazy but I will definately post them. Tim and I are both SUPER exstatic (spelling?)....He thought for sure we were having a girl so when I told him it was a boy he was freaking out! We are so anxious for little T.J. to get here. Only 4 more months to go!!! I can't believe I am already starting my 3rd trimester in like 3 days...crazy!!!!! Well we sure are tickled..blue...lol and can't wait to start posting pictures of the little guy :D

6 comments:

  1. Aww Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!! that is way exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Who!!! Happy day! We are so happy for you... more little guys to have fun with. He and Gid and Lukie will be best buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I am really excited for you guys. You and Andrea could actually deliver on the same day since you are only two weeks apart. I can't wait.

    Love you guys, Aunt Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jade! Little boys are so much fun. Enjoy the time you have left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I am so excited for you. He is going to be so cute. How is your new house? Hope everything else is going good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is what grandma dreams are all about. I was sad that Tim couldn't be with you to find out but it was such an unexpected blessing to be there with you. We could have watched that ultra sound all night long, couldn't we, Jade. Love you, hon...and love little grandson #2 also...of course that Tim guy is not so bad either...heeheehee.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete