Yay for summer vacation! What would I do w/o my annual Missouri trips. I go every year but this was the first time in 2 that I was there for the 4th (a family tradition). It was so great to spend some time with my family and to see all my MO fam. Sadly Tim couldn't get work off so he wasn't able to make it, but sometime we will both go out together. I drove out with Mom, Dad, JB, and Charlie. It was pretty great and I even drove quite a bit. I think Dad only drove the first day and maybe a little of the last. I'm sure he's grateful for all the drivers in the family now! Then I flew home cuz I could only stay a week, not the typical 2+ weeks :D. It was such a great vacation and I was so thrilled to see everyone again!
bah!! I miss you already! I can't believe I didn't take more pictures...check out the lame ones I did get on my blog.
ReplyDelete