*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, July 10

Tort! The Turtle

Every year since as long as I can remember my dad would have us look for a turtle while we were in MO. We would always see them on the side of the road (usually squished :S)....but he wanted one we could take home. I think there have been a few times we've found some, but last year they found a turtle and brought him back to Utah! Tort was a good turtle. He hibernated (spelling ?) through the winter and didn't eat a thing! Then in the summer they drilled a small hole on the edge of his shell and had him hooked up to a dog run in the backyard! HAHA I can't believe he survived!
This year my dad decided to release him back in the wild. We took him with us to Missouri and set him free!LATER TORT!

1 comment:

  1. Tort looks so happy to be back on Missouri soil... you can tell he/she.. whatever, was way excited... I'm free, I'm home... you guys did good.

    ReplyDelete