*Just For You*
“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
LOL....you are sooooo funny... I got you covered in a big way... So I think Misty plans to fly out earlier than I am able, Uncle Brent and I will leave Wed., Oct. 24th, after I get off work. Then Misty and Gid can ride home with us. She will only have to fly one way... Work for you? Plus that way we can bring out your cake.
ReplyDeleteps... I promise it will look just like your picture... he he he... JK... hey guess what is pink and white? Good and Plenty...Yeah!
ReplyDeletetee hee you are so awesome...this is just like mine! Which is the best cake in the world!
ReplyDeleteYeah for Ran.a.gan....just so you don't run.a.gan...not that you ever have...Has a nice ring though don't you think? Jade Ranagan... has stature... yeah that's the ticket...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAuntie Kim totally repeated herself! HAHA! I'm so excited for you Jadie...YAY! You're going to be married like me and missy...I so 'sited! (That's how I talk to Lukie...and apparently I do it a lot)hee hee...
ReplyDeleteI so love your name for Misty's blog... You are so right... Have you ever smelled Jake when he comes home from work? You've probably heard about it right? he he he... JK
ReplyDeleteLove You... don't know how my last comment posted twice. I got rid of one of them. I know I didn't type it twice not matter what Lace Face says... I'm not that totally scatter brained... well at least most of the time.
Love you again...ps... I talked to your sweet momma and all is well...
Okay...that cake looks really good to me right now...isn't that so sad? I've got serious problems...
ReplyDeleteI miss you... writing you from Uncle Brent's dad's house... love you to bits and pieces... have you seen my bits and pieces... I think someone hid them or took them or is just plain messin' with me.... he he he... love you
ReplyDeletebtw... new input needed... updates are welcome.
ReplyDeleteokay, we get it...you want that cake. I want to see pictures of you!!! and tim...and your ring!!! Yay! (oh and pictures of the bridesmaid's dresses...that would be nice) I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Lace... btw... when is the family shower... Aunt Renee wants to know... I want pictures... I have heard there is a ring but I am not buyin' it, until I see the evidence.
ReplyDeleteLove ya to pieces,
~Auntie K.