Tim asked me to make Cafe Rio for dinner. I had never done it before and was a bit worried about how it would turn out. But it ended up being great! Tim loves the burritos and I love the salad so we made a nice big batch of pork and then went our separate ways after that haha. I found the recipe online and really loved it. I followed it pretty much exactly except that its the recipe for the salad. So for the burritos we just used regular tortillas drenched in the hot sauce and wrapped it up like an enchilada. Then I put it in the oven just long enough to get the tortilla soft and all hot and melty inside. YUM! I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!
http://barbarabakes.com/2010/05/cafe-rio-sweet-pork-barbacoa-salad/
So glad it turned out great for you! Thanks for linking to my post. What a sweet family. We have a beagle too.
ReplyDeletei LOVE cafe rio salad....I might have to give this recipe a shot
ReplyDeleteHey Jade,
ReplyDeleteI just was wondering how you get your pictures in the title like that... where do I go to create it with my own set of pics... thanks a bunch