*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, January 24

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

TJ and I took the most fabulous walk today. I was so tired of being cooped upDSC00831 in the house. I woke up this morning and the sun was shining, and it actually felt warm! It was so nice to get out of the house for a while. We were having such a good time…we just walked and walked. It ended up being over an hour! TJ was about falling asleep by the time we got back. It felt so good to get some sunlight on my face. Oh how I love the sun! But man do those mountains look glorious in the snow. I am so thankful for the beautiful place that I live. I will miss being able to walk just a few blocks and be in the “country”. That is one of my favorite things about Spanish Fork. We are in the perfect location. But it will be nice when we are closer to Tim’s work and school.  I will miss my little bit of countryside though!

DSC00823

Checkin out the cows. Milo was not too sure about those things.

  DSC00826 DSC00827 

DSC00829

DSC00834

One of the amazing views!

DSC00832

Trying to get a good pic of TJ and Milo, but of course Milo is way too interested in whatever is on the ground. Usually nothing.

DSC00836

  DSC00828

It was a good walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment