Soooooo. Yeah. Not much going on these days. Tim is going to school full time {13 credits!!} and working full time @ Sprint so he is gone for about 12 hours most days. Its CrAzInEsS! I am so proud of him and hope he can stick it out. I really am rooting for him. So because of his long days away from the house TJ and I spend most days playing legos, learning his letters and numbers, and watching Blues Clues or Dora the Explorer. I have been sick lately {barf-a-roni}…not horribly, just enough to make me not want to do A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G! I am so super proud of myself if I get the dishes in the dishwasher and give TJ a bath. haha. I guess this is a routine I will have to get used to for a long while until Tim finishes school. I was pretty spoiled when he was home everyday for like 3 months. Except we were broke then so we didn’t really do much either. But things were a little more exciting than they have been this January. We are just twiddling our thumbs waiting to close on our house. It seems like each time we get close – it gets dragged out another few weeks. I am desperate for a project and packing up this house will be a good one. I am sad to leave our beautiful house and amazing neighbors, but also so excited to be closer to Tim’s work and school. That way he can come home for lunch everyday! That will be so fantastic. All in all life is good. We miss our family that is so far away and wish we could fly to Oregon and Missouri once a month. Someday maybe haha!
pah! You don't need to go to Missouri ;) just come here!! Hahaha! I'm glad you guys are good though. Get used to the routine...that's EVERY SINGLE DAY of my life! heehee...I love it though!! and you will too. GO TIM!!
ReplyDeleteAmen! Amen! annnnnd Amen! It is so rough to get used to life without the hubbs...seriously! I can't wait for the day when our 12 or even 14 hr days are over. And Amen to having our house close...someday...someday soon! :) And Amen to being close to the hubb's work so they can come home for lunch...(only in my dreams!) And Amen to being sick and making it through the day with bathed kids! Ha! Ah...well...life, huh! :)
ReplyDelete