Yep its gone. I chopped it off about two weeks ago. I LOVE IT! I was so excited because I finally had enough to donate to Locks of Love. It was pretty awesome. I love my hair short. It just works out so much better. I'm pretty low maintenance so having long hair just doesn't really work out for me. And my hair is super thin so its starts to look stringy once it gets too long. Tim was pretty skeptical of me chopping it off. He's a long hair kind of guy, but he loves it! It's always a plus when your hubby thinks you're hot.
*Ali's Graduation*
About a week after getting home from Missouri my mom and I (and TJ) drove up to Logan for my wonderful cousin Alicia's high school graduation. Yay for Ali! She's all grown up and graduated! She's pretty amazing and we had such a great time. The food was great. The graduation was great (too long, but aren't they all!) and we were so happy to see all the cousins and babies there! Fun stuff!
*Lake Powell*
This past week we had the opportunity to get to Lake Powell for a whole week! It was pretty much AMAZING! I had such a great time. Tim's parents are part owners in a house boat down there and they have a boat that we could wake board and surf with. We went down with Tim's parents, his sisters Missy, Amanda, and Kathy, his brothers Allan and LJ, LJ's girlfriend Brooke and Kathy's boyfriend Blake, Tim's cousin Ari, and Uncle Tom, and Tim's nephews Jayden and Jaxton, Allan's friend Dustin and our friend Dustin (Dazz). Tim had been going down there for 14 years or so, but it was my first time since I was like 2. It was so incredible. The weather was perfect! Nice and sunny with a few clouds so it wasn't scorching. The water was cool when you got in but you quickly got used to it. We went on hikes, and TJ went for a few rides in the boat. He even got in the water and went swimming with me a few times. He LOVED IT!It was everything I had imagined. We will for sure be going back!
Sooo....yesterday while cleaning out my car I found your blow dryer that I was supposed to mail to you like 4 years ago... I fail. Sorry about that!
ReplyDeleteI Lurrrrrve your short hair. It's just you.
What an awesome summer so far and it has only just begun!! We were so glad to have you guys come to Ali's graduation. I can't believe how fast these little ones grow. TJ is sooo cute.
ReplyDeleteHave a great birthday today!!! You deserve it.
Love, Aunt Renee
You're hair is way cute! I just chopped off mine too and it's been wonderful. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time, I'm totally jealous.
ReplyDelete