“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Friday, June 19
One Year Older and Wiser Too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO ME!!!!!
*I don't mean to toot my own horn but...toot toot*
yay! happy birthday! I left you a message on your phone...Don't know if you got it. Sorry about the whole never-got-you-a-birthday-card thing...I really meant to. My mind just forgot...sigh...still...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday sweet girl. What was I thinking? Why didn't I wish you a Happy Birthday when I was wishing Miss Ashelyn her Happy Birthday??? I'm a silly thing. It's is so neat that three generations in our family share the same birthday. Love you!!! ~Your delinquent Aunt Kimberly
yay! happy birthday! I left you a message on your phone...Don't know if you got it. Sorry about the whole never-got-you-a-birthday-card thing...I really meant to. My mind just forgot...sigh...still...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweet girl. What was I thinking? Why didn't I wish you a Happy Birthday when I was wishing Miss Ashelyn her Happy Birthday??? I'm a silly thing. It's is so neat that three generations in our family share the same birthday. Love you!!!
ReplyDelete~Your delinquent Aunt Kimberly
YAY!! Happy birthday, yesterday~ :)
ReplyDelete