This weekend we went to Yellowstone to see the sites and check out Mack's Inn. Our uncle runs Mack's Inn which is about 30 min away from the west entrance into Yellowstone. Delila is going to be working up there until September so we decided to spend the weekend up there. Of course being that close to Yellowstone we had to go check it out. Tim was unable to come due to "work" issues lol. He has some vacation coming up here in the next month or so. Hopefully he'll last till then! We got some awesome pictures. TJ and I went with My mom, Delila, and Charlie. It had been a long time since I had been to Yellowstone so of course I jumped at the chance to check out the wildlife. I am in love with the place. I could totally live there..snow and all! Just watch out for the bears :D
What awesome pictures! I love Yellowstone but it has been forever since we were there. You guys look great. Love you all, Aunt Renee
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures they are so great. The animal pictures look great even if you had to climb over me to get them;) I will miss you, Tim and TJ so much. I love you guys!
ReplyDelete