“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Wednesday, May 13
*LIME RICKI*
Yay for INCREDIBLELY cute MODEST swimsuits!!!
I just bought THIS swimsuit (tankini)
at limericki.com. Its so freaking cute and I can't wait to wear it!
how fun jade! My brother-n-law knows the guy who owns it, and he got me & my sister swimsuits! I got the Lucy V-Strap Tankini! It's so cute! Yay!
ReplyDeletegood for you for feeling good enough about yourself to be excited to wear a swimming suit... i'm still kind of working on that.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!!! And i thought the girl was you lol I'm not sure if I'll get into a swim suit this yr. maybe if this baby ever comes ha ha
ReplyDelete