Heres a few of my favs from the temple! We didn't get very many of TJ because he decided that it was nap time, and it was pretty cold.
















I'm kind of obssesed with the sepia pictures lol. Jared (our photographer) gave us copies of all the pictures in b&w, full color, and sepia. I think he did a pretty great job! Now I just have to choose my fave to get framed! :S
YOU LOOK SO PURDY! YAY! Weddings are too cool! I heart you!
ReplyDeleteThey're all GREAT!!! I couldn't even begin to pick a fav... But I LOVE the one of the three of you with TJ in his little sweater.
ReplyDeleteLove you sweetie,
~Auntie K.
These came out BEAUTIFULLY! Next time we come out I need to get him to take family pics for us! love you guys and already miss your faces!
ReplyDeleteWow Jade those pics are amazing! You guys look so HAPPY, im so happy for you!! It def. is a special day! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you guys. It was probably kind of fun to get married all over again. :)I'm proud of you guys. It's one of the best things ever.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are so GOOD! I am so jealous. It looks like you had a wonderful time. Wish that I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteJade your pictures are so pretty! I am way excited for you! How is your family?
ReplyDelete