Is anyone else excited about the beautiful spring weather?!?! I sure am. I love this time of year. Finally the weather changes and its time to plant some flowers. Its warm enough to sit outside and enjoy the sun. Tim and I spent all afternoon yesterday cleaning up the yard and getting it ready for summer. I planted the first flowers of the season..and even some of my flowers from last year are coming back! That always seems like a big accoplishment. We're hoping to get our back yard finished this spring, but we might only get as far as putting the fence up and getting the patio poured. We refinanced on our house this last week..and lowered our intrest rate almost an entire point. Thats pretty crazy considering we bought our house less than a year ago. Its always nice to be able to save some $$$ on that lovely thing called a mortgage. It seems to take a pretty big chunck out of our pocketbook...but the benefits are good and plenty. TJ is just cruising right along. He is getting so big! Its just so shocking. I've had several people guess that he's 7 months old..and guess what..he is! Really he is just catching up so fast. We got some pretty scary news a few weeks ago. The shunt that TJ has in his brain got recalled. YUCK! I guess that a small percent (like 2%) were malfunctioning and wouldn't drain properly. This would cause problems because the fluid in his head wouldn't have anywhere to drain causing it to back up and his head to swell. Well luckily he doesn't seem like hes having any problems with it, but they are offering a free CT scan to get everything checked out. They said that if there aren't any problems with it that theres no reason to mess with it, but if they ever have to go in and fix anything that we should have it replaced. He has his appointment tomorrow to get everything checked out. Other than that we don't really have any big news. We've just been hanging out enjoying the wonderful weather!
I agree, I absolutely LOVE this weather! It's so nice to take tyler outside every day and get out his energy! ha ha. That's so scary for little TJ. I hope everything is ok girl.
ReplyDelete