Pretty much we just accomplished the biggest goal we had set for ourselves. It was amazing and I am so thrilled beyond all comparison that we finally did it. The temple was great! I really loved it. We had so many family and friends that made it. We really are so blessed with support from our loved ones. Misty and Jake's little family came from Missouri and Lacy and Lukie came from New York. That was a long way to come and we were so happy to have them here. I feel bad because I couldn't find my camera the whole time they were here and come to find out it was sitting in the front seat of my car! Yeah I'm lame..its cool. It was such a great week, but came and went to fast. Thank you to all the other family that came to support us. We love you so much! We don't really have anything exciting going on the next few weeks. I'll post our temple pics on here when we get them! Thanks so much everyone!
YAY! I just wish that I could have been there but YAY! Man, lucky. I can't wait until I'm sealed to a way awesome guy! Hey guess what... I will be too!!! YIPPEE! I can't wait to see you when you come out!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your temple marriage! That is so neat. Hopefully I can make it there soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm always amazed at what you get done, Jade. Thanks for all of your help.
ReplyDeleteLove,
***MOM