*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, March 3

A Few Firsts

TJ has had an eventful last two weeks. We have been making huge leaps and bounds. He is catching right up to his age group. He is not thought of as 5 1/2 months but really only 3 1/2 months. He has been doing amazing and is right up there with every other 5 1/2 monther! We have taken a few pics of some milestones!
Lookin sharp for my first day of church!

My very first walk in the stroller! I'm pretty excited about it :D

My first bottle feeding all by myself! I'm a big boy now. I know the good stuff comes out of this thing.

7 comments:

  1. Bah!!! He's sooooo cute! I can't wait to see you all SO SOON!!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what adorable pics, Jade. He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute!! I love the church outfit.

    Love ya, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jade! We need to be friends! TJ is getting so big and I still need to come to Spanish Fork and visit you...I am lame. I will call you as soon as I have an afternoon free for lunch, deal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is getting big so fast, I can't believe it! And congrats on the temple, you wil be so glad you just did it. If your families are there that's all the matters anyway. I'm going private, so post me your email!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah!! I'm a blogger!! lol You and the boys are SO cute!! I am so glad to be able to call you my sister! You truly are amazing Jade! You're boy (my nephew) is darling and Tim is a stud!! I love you all SO much!! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete