*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, October 9

Lake Powell

it’s an addiction

We are in LOVE with Lake Powell. I would literally live out there from June to August and be so satisfied with my life. It is so amazing and just such an escape from reality. We were totally bummed to only be able to go out once this year. TJ had such a blast both times that we went last year that we were really looking forward to it again. We went the first week in June. The weather and the water were ideal! Obviously it was the beginning of the summer so I apologize for the whiteness right now. haha. My bro JB was able to come with us this time. I think he had a pretty good time with us. I think we’re pretty cool people. Of course Tim’s parents were there and his bro Allan. We always have such a chill time with them. We love it!

Summer 2010 008

Summer 2010 015 

The first night. By the time we got everything set up it had already gotten pretty dark but we couldn’t miss the chance to get out there in the sand and play.

Summer 2010 001 

TJ and I going down the slide on the house boat. I wanted to take him down it last year but everyone told me he was still too little. They were probably right. But this year he was big enough! So we went. I think he liked it at first but after a few times it started to scare him. We’ll see how he does next year!

Summer 2010 005

*The Sandcastle*

JB, Tim, and I were pretty proud of ourselves. This thing was amazing! Of course all the decorative features were done by me. Guys don’t think about that kind of stuff. But check out those sea shells. They were pretty sweet. And the dead tree out in front. That looks really nice =]

Summer 2010 008 Summer 2010 006

Summer 2010 007

Summer 2010 009

  TJ and Mommy

Summer 2010 017  Summer 2010 016

TJ being adorable. He loved riding in the little cart for carrying stuff to and from the docks.

Summer 2010 013

Somehow these are the only pictures we managed to get. I guess we were just having way to much fun haha. But there were a lot of good times on that trip. I will never forget the major air I caught on the Death Biscuit. It was epic.

We will miss you Lake Powell.

Until next year =]

2 comments:

  1. The sand castle is very awesome. :) I am also really liking your blog background. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete