We’re pretty excited about it. It was quite a catch and considering we have 18 months no interest on our Best Buy card it wasn’t one big chunk o’ $$$. We are super thrilled (the depression of my lost memory card is still lingering) and can’t wait to load this baby up with a bunch of amazing pics. We also got an 8G memory card…why so large you might ask? Because this puppy takes full HD videos so no need to buy a separate video camera. And it has an awesome panoramic feature on it that is pretty cool. I seriously am so excited about it. I also got a little carrying bag to keep it safe and sound. No more rummaging around in my purse/diaper bag/stroller/car to try and find where I stuck it last time. Now I will try to keep it by my side at all times.
We are so happy and just couldn’t head off to MO without a camera. That's right..Missouri baby! We are cruising to Missouri this weekend. The plan is to stay for 10 days…but hey if you’re going to be there that long..WHY LEAVE?! lol right. I wish. I just love it there and feel like its my home away (really far away) from home. My cousin Care is getting married and we can’t wait to see her new hubby or little baby. So super fun. We also are planning on spending a day or two up at Nauvoo. Its about a 4 hour drive from my cousin’s house but definitely worth the trip. Tim has NEVER been! That's wild to me cuz I think I’ve been about 8 times (not counting the 2 weddings I attended there). I can’t wait to go in the Nauvoo Temple with him. It is gorgeous!
This is a photo of the original Nauvoo Temple. It was burnt by a mob as they were chasing the saints out of Nauvoo. It also was severely damaged by an earthquake. I remember standing near the area where the temple was many times. There were a few original pieces of the temple around. It was such a testament of dedication and faith. I imagined what the temple would have looked like and how much it must have meant to the early saints. I can remember how exciting and unbelievable it was when they announced the rebuilding of the Nauvoo Temple. What an amazing miracle that was in our time. Every chance I get to attend this temple is so uplifting and spiritual. I am sure many of the original saints dwell within its walls. Its a very special place.
We are hoping to also see Liberty Jail and Carthage Jail. Carthage is only a few minutes away from Nauvoo and Liberty is about 20 min. away from my cousin’s house so I really am hoping to see them both.
Well not much else going on around here. Just counting down the time till our next big adventure. Here’s a few random shots with our new camera!
My Missouri toes. Figured I should get a fresh coat of paint on them. Sorry my feet are kinda ugly =]
This picture was taken from really far away…cuz someone (TIM) doesn’t know how to use the zoom. This is pretty much how we end up every night right before bedtime. TJ loves the movies.Milo loves to snuggle.And I love both.
*Little Cheezer*
This is TJ getting frustrated at who-knows-what?! My mellow little baby turned into a toddler w/ an attitude!
No comments:
Post a Comment