*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, July 6

Um...my kid is getting HUGE!

The biggest premie the world ever saw!!!
SO TJ just had his 9 month well check. Yeah I know technically hes like 9 1/2 but whatever. Um so here are the numbers!

Weight: 20 lbs 8 oz
Yes my 10 week premature baby is 20 POUNDS at 9 months!

Height: 28 inches
I hope he'll be tall like his daddy. I'm not worried.

Yeah he's a monster! I told the nurse "I guess he's just catching right up!" and she replied "oh was he small?"

UM YEAH! He was 10 weeks premature! 3 lbs 13 oz and 16 1/2 inches.

She was completely floored. Said you would never know.
Yeah he eats alot!

5 comments:

  1. LOL He is sooo cute!!! :) That's good that he's getting big! That just mean he overcame his preemie stage REAL FAST!! :) GOOD JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy Giant babies... gotta love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big babies sure run in the family!! Just means they are healthy - more to love. He is such a cutie!!

    Love you guys, Aunt Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! I can hardly stand it! I just wanna pinch his little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay next time I see that little man which will probably be tomorrow I'm going to put those shades on bescause......well there aren't words to describe what he looks like. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete