One of my favorite things about spring/summer/fall is camping! And in the {almost} three years that Tim and I have been married, we hadn’t been camping. Like real camping with a tent, fire, hamburgers, all the goods. Well we FINALLY bought a tent and camped out in Nauvoo during Missouri Madness 2010. It was awesome {aside from the bug attack} and we were anxious for camp out #2. So the weekend after we made it home from the Madness we headed up gorgeous Spanish Fork Canyon and found a quiet little “tent only” campground. The perfect little spot was waiting for us. We had such a great time! Can’t wait for #3.
Our fabulous tent. We are pretty much *in love* with it. We fit a queen air mattress and TJ’s pack n play with plenty of extra room. I can stand up straight in it so that’s pretty cool.
This was Milo’s first camping trip. He was a little obsessed with sniffing EVERYTHING. I’m pretty sure he thought this was our new house and he was ok with that. and YES he is the best looking beagle in the world. =]
The photo shoot from our morning hike.
This summer has truly been an eventful one. We have had many fun adventures and new experiences. A few of these wonderful moments would include Lake Powell and when we were able to go to California with Tim’s family in June. We spent time at the beach and a few days at Disneyland. It was AWESOME. Well on the return trip home our camera stopped working. I was of course bummed but knew that in today’s wonderful world that didn’t mean the pictures were lost..gotta love that little portable memory card. Little did I know that by the time we got home our wonderfully broken camera full of memories would be misplaced. I was certain we had left it at the hotel in Las Vegas. But when I called to see if anyone had happened to turn it in they let me know that they had every type of camera –EXCEPT- mine. Thanks a lot. I was devastated that TJ’s first Disneyland experience was lost in the world out there. So sad.
WELL- a few weeks ago Tim was rifling around in his backpack..and what do you know…THERE’S OUR CAMERA. He said he had dug in that pocket 10 times since we had been home and never once noticed the camera was in there. YAY! I was so thrilled. I couldn’t believe those pictures actually turned up. It was fabulous!
DISNEYLAND
*The Happiest Place on Earth*
The Gang
{minus Allan..he’s getting fast passes}
TJ in awe over some of the rides ~ Daddy being soo cute =]
The new Toy Story ride. One Word. AMAZING!
Awwww…Space Mountain. I think we went like 4 times.
A World Of Color
This was the new water/light show in California Adventure. It was so amazing. We waited in line for like an hour and had to stand through the entire 45 min performance..but it was well worth it. SO AWESOME. TJ fell asleep about 10 minutes into it. Its all good tho..we got most of it on video.
Waiting for the show to start.
TJ’s first Carousal ride.
The *Teacups*
*Toon Town*
Could have been cute if the lady taking the picture hadn’t chopped me off. Oh well.
Everyone else looks cute!
*The Ranagan’s*
TJ was pretty thrilled about this HUGE sucker. Hmmmmm…wonder where he gets his sweet tooth…
* The Beach*
Tim and his Dad after a successful surfing afternoon.
TJ having a wonderful time with uncle Allan walking back from the best doughnut shop on the beach. Also enjoying those delicious doughnuts with Mommy.
Some how these were the only beach pictures I managed. I guess I was just worried about the sand and water getting in the camera. lol..oh well.
All in all I think it was a successful trip. Until next time!
*watch for the Lake Powell post next week =]
Mmk, so you really do have one of the best looking beagles I have ever seen! He is a good lookin' boy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun summer...I can't wait to take Whit to Disneyland...so fun! And camping with a pack and play? What a fab idea in the tent...we need to get one of those multiple room tents for some serious bed-age! :0 Cute pics! :)
ReplyDelete