*Just For You*

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, October 15

We're Still Here!

What a fun summer! Now we are excited for fall. We
have been having such a great year. I can’t believe I let another month go by without posting again. Working full time is tough but we are getting through day by day. I have some fun pictures to post. We went to Lake Powell again last week and had such a great time. We love that houseboat! Right now we are just enjoying the awesome fall weather and working way more than wanted :D but hopefully we’re headed in the right direction.

5 comments:

  1. your family is soo cute! You look sooo good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and your picture rocks! You guys are so fun and quirky... that is the best ever! Miss your sweet face... sure wish we could see your whole stinkin' family in Missouri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please bless you blog some more.

    How am I supposed to get my fill of that cute little man!?!? And I miss your face as usual so make something happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're family is so cute! I just love the picture!

    ReplyDelete